Customer Complaints Procedure
Drive is committed to providing the highest level of care to all our customers. If you are in any way dissatisfied with our service, please let us know as soon as possible. This will help us to continually improve our service to you.
What to do if you have a complaint
Please contact us either in writing to our head office at Drive, 10-12 Princes Avenue, Hull, HU5 3QA, by email firstname.lastname@example.org, or by visiting our website and raising an issue through the Information tab, detailing the nature of your complaint. We ask that you provide your contact details and preferred method of communication, e.g. Telephone, email.
Our complaints procedure
- Complaints can be made by letter or email
- We will acknowledge receipt of your complaint, using your preferred method of communication, within three working days.
- We take all complaints seriously and aim to address your concerns thoroughly, promptly and politely.
- We aim to resolve all customer complaints as quickly as possible. The length of time will depend on the issues involved. If it is not possible to reach a prompt conclusion, we will contact you with an explanation, and set out expected timescales by which matters should be resolved.
- Any correspondence will be treated in confidence. An exception will be made in the event that a third party is implicated by your complaint and we need to discuss the details of your issue with them in order to reach a satisfactory conclusion.
- We aim to resolve all customer complaints internally. If, however, you are not satisfied with the outcome of our complaints procedure, please contact the Council Licensing department.